Xiaomi 13 Firmware Flash File Stock ROM
Firmware Flash File will help you to Upgrade, Downgrade and re-install the Stock Firmware Flash File on your Device. If the Flash File is to repair the Mobile device or face any issues like Software Issue, Bootloop Issues, IMEI Issues and Dead Issues.
- Unzip the Odin.zip file and run/open the Odin3.exe file from the extracted files on your PC and install Xiaomi Redmi Device USB Drivers.
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
How to install Xiaomi 13 Firmware Flash File Stock ROM:-
- Boot your device into Download mode
- Step1, Switch off your phone.
- Step2, Press and hold “Home + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Step3, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Afterward, extract the .zip firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable .tar file inside. Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the firmware.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 file from the Firmware that you have downloaded or can download it from the given below Link. Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. Finally, you have to connect your Xiaomi Redmi device and select the AP tab.<img class=”aligncenter wp-image-7282″ src=”https://www.androidduniya.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/odin.jpg” alt=”odin samsung installation method width=”667″ height=”491″ />
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Xiaomi Redmi Odin screen.
- Finally, the device will automatically reboot after Odin complete the flashing. Now disconnect your device.
FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD LINKS
Note: Above all product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Above all company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.