Samsung J5 SM-J510F 6.0.1 Firmware Flash File Stock Rom (2016)
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of SM-J510F 6.0.1 firmware (flash file, stock ROM) using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
Initial Requirements to install J510F 6.0.1 Firmware
- Unzip the Odin .zip file and run/open the Odin3.exe file from the extracted files on your PC and install Samsung USB drivers.
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for “Enable OEM unlock” checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
How to Install Samsung J5 SM-J510F 6.0.1 Firmware
- Boot your Samsung device into Download mode:
- Firstly, Switch off your phone.
- Secondly, Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Thirdly, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now, extract the .zip j510f firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable.tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the firmware.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 Samsung j510f firmware file that you downloaded.
Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. Only you have to connect your Samsung device and select the j51of 6.0.1 firmware file in PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Finally, the device will automatically reboot after the Odin complete flashing successfully. Now disconnect the device.
Note: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.