Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Android Duniya. All rights reserved.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935T Firmware T-Mobile 6.0.1 Flash File
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935T Firmware using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
Initial Requirements to install Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935T Firmware
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
How to Install Samsung G935T 6.0.1 Firmware
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935T into Download mode
- Firstly, Switch off your phone.
- Secondly, Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Thirdly, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now, extract the .zipped Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935T Firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable.tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the Samsung SM-G935T Flash File.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 file from the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935T Firmware file that you have downloaded or can download it from the given below Link.
Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. Only you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge device and select the PA tab.
- Then, Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. After all, once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Finally, the device will automatically reboot after Odin complete the flashing. Now, disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
All firmwares are Android 6.0
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T Mobile 935T G935TUVS3APD8
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T Mobile 935T G935TUVU2APD7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T Mobile 935T G935TUVU2APC8
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T Mobile 935T G935TUVU2APC8 – gr546jmn5
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T Mobile 935T G935TUVS2APB8
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T Mobile 935T G935TUVU1APB6
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.