Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV E250L Flash File Firmware Stock Rom
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV E250L Flash File using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
Initial Requirements to install Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV E250L Flash File
- [adinserter block=”16″]
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
How to Install Samsung E250L Flash File
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV E250L into Download mode
- Firstly, Switch off your phone.
- Secondly, Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Thirdly, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now, extract the .zipped Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV E250L Flash File file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable.tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the Samsung SHV E250L Firmware.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 file from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV E250L Flash File file that you have downloaded or can download it from the given below Link.
Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. Only you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device and select the PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Finally, the device will automatically reboot after Odin complete the flashing. Now disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Note: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.