HUAWEI G620S Firmware Flash File Stock ROM
HUAWEI G620S Firmware, Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions, provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. (Androidduniya.com)
Installation Procedure (Recommended)
- Connect your phone to a PC using USB cable
- Format your SD card in FAT32 and create a new folder “dload” in its root directory
- Extract the ZIP file and copy its contents (“UPDATE.APP”) to the “dload” folder
- Disconnect your phone from PC
- Reboot into recovery mode by powering off your phone and then holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Buttons simultaneously
- Within a few seconds, the update process will be automatically initiated. It will take about 3-4 minutes.
- When it gets completed, you can use the Backup utility to restore all the data you backed up earlier.
Alternate Method (Easier)
- Copy the update contents to your SD card as mentioned earlier
- Navigate to Settings > Updates > System Updates
- Tap ‘Local Update’, carefully read all the warnings and then perform a quick backup of your device (in case you haven’t done that already)
- Next, tap ‘Confirm’ to proceed with the update installation. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
And whoosh… you’re done! That was damn easy, wasn’t it?
Do bear this in mind that despite the fact that this method has been fully tested, I shall not be held responsible if your device gets screwed up at any point. Apply this update at your own risk.
Enjoy the chocolaty update!
Note: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only. Moreover, keep visiting Android Duniya.com for latest and most updated flash files and firmware.