Flashfile Huawei Hol-u19 Stock Rrom
Flashfile Huawei Hol-u19 is a stock rom from Huawei which a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. He has established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing through responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration. More than 170 countries and regions are using our ICT solutions, products, and services and serving over one-third of the world’s population. Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society and building a Better Connected World.
Installation Procedure (Recommended)
- Connect your phone to a PC using the USB cable
- Format your SD card in FAT32 and create a new folder “dload” in its root directory
- Extract the Huawei Hol-u19 flash file (.zip file) and copy its contents (“UPDATE.APP”) to the “dload” folder
- Disconnect your device from PC
- Reboot into recovery mode by powering off your phone and then holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Buttons simultaneously
- The firmware update process will be automatically initiated in few seconds. It will take about 3-4 minutes.
- You can use the Backup utility to restore all the data you backed up earlier after all process completion.
Alternate Method (Easier)
- Copy the Huawei Hol-u19 flashfile update contents to your SD card as mentioned earlier
- Navigate to Settings > Updates > System Updates
- Tap ‘Local Update’, carefully read all the warnings and then perform a quick backup of your device (in case you haven’t done that already)
- Next, tap ‘Confirm’ to proceed with the update installation. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
And whoosh… you’re done! That was damn easy, wasn’t it?
Do bear this in mind that despite the fact that this Huawei Hol-u19 flash file method has been fully tested. We are not responsible for any loss of your device. Apply this update at your own risk.
Enjoy the new update!