LG Flash Tool (2017) KDZ and LGUP Tool Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
If you have owned an LG mobile phone and/or tablet, then feel free to use LGFlash Tool to flash the firmwares with KDZ or TOT file extensions to restore stock rom. Therefore, in the case of some serious firmware/software issue on LG devices, LGFlash Tool is a very helpful utility for the solution. In any case, if you want to downgrade or upgrade LG Mobile firmware, an LG Flash Tool 2016 is the most helpful utility in this regard.
Therefore, we are going to provide you direct download links to all versions of LG Flash Tools with all previous versions. Accordingly, LG Flash Tool 22.214.171.1243, LG Flash Tool 2014, LG FlashTool 2015, LG FlashTool 2016, LG FlashTool (patched), LG FlashTool 2016 (patched) that it may be beneficial for you. We are also providing LGUP tool with previous versions.
How to Install LG Flash Tool in Windows OS
- Download the Setup file from the given download links.
- Extract the Zip file with WinRar or any other Zip Extracting application.
- Run Setup_LGFlashTool_126.96.36.199.exe file.
- Visual C++ Runtime Library is required If you have not already installed.
- Next, to connect your device with PC a USB cable is required.
- Furthermore, Install LG USB Drivers to connect your device with pc.
- Copy KDZ file in LG-Flash-Tool's folder (where you have installed FlashTool).
Download Links for LG Flash Tool
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers, it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of firmware using LG-Flash-Tool-2016.
Note: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.