wiko mobile flash file
wiko mobile fimware
wiko mobile stock rom
Flashing method for MTK
How to flash Firmware, Flash file, Rom on MTK devices
- First, you need to download and install sp flash tool
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off yourmobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SPflash tool.exe
- When sp flash tool open, go to download button in sp flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in sp flash tool
- Close sp flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
Flashing method for SPD
HOW TO FLASH
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
After device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware. Done!
Wiko Rainbow UP
Wiko Rainbow Lite
Wiko Highway Pure
Wiko Ridge Fab 4G
Wiko Ridge 4G
Wiko Highway Star
Wiko Wax 4G
Wiko Rainbow 4G
Wiko Highway 4G
Wiko Highway Signs V5
Wiko Highway Signs V8
Wiko Birdy 4G
Wiko Cink Slim 2
Wiko Rainbow V14
Wiko Rainbow V10
Wiko Highway JELLYBEAN
Wiko Highway V13
Wiko Cink Slim
Wiko Cink Plus
Wiko Cink Peax 2
Wiko Cink Peax
Wiko Cink King
Wiko Cink Five
Wiko Jerry v10
Wiko Robby v20
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.