Micromax A102 Firmware 8 GB _ 1 GB_V4_11.07.14_MT6572 Flash file Stock Rom
How To Flash Micromax A102 Firmware 8 GB _ 1 GB_V4_11.07.14_MT6572 Flash file
- First, you need to download and install
sp flash tool
- Download and install
MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SPflash tool.exe
- When sp flash tool open, go to download button in sp flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your Micromax A102 with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in sp flash tool
- Close sp flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
2- Make sure your device has the Power to support flash.
3- Run QFIL tool.
4- Click on Browse under the Programmer path to select MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5- As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6- Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
a- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
b- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7- Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
8- Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9- Click on Download to start flashing.
10- Unplug USB cable, when Finish Download appears.
Note: Do not unplug cable when Reset Phone or waiting for Reset Phone is in the process.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.